I am an IT Supervisor and Office Manager with Clawson and Staubes, LLC. In this role, I lead the IT team providing support all aspects of technology and business, including server and desktop management, VoIP phones, supplies and financial management in the legal industry.
I attended Bob Jones University where I received a Bachelors of Science in Accounting and minored in Information technology. While there I was a member and served as Sergeant in Arms of the Sidney Lanier Literary Society.
While at school I also worked two jobs at Taco Casa as a cook and at Hammack Law Firm, PA as bookkeeper and help desk. For the few years at Hammack Law Firm I had diverse range of responsibilities, including billing and legal assisting but primary role was as bookkeeper and help desk technician. In this role, I was responsible for maintaining all the financial records, assisting the lawyers and paralegals with various projects (including the handling of electronic evidence) and maintaining the document and printer server. I also spearheaded the project to implement a case management database and worked on coding the legal forms. Working as a bookkeeper and studying accounting I realized my true passion for computers.
Soon after graduation I joined Clawson and Staubes as an assistant in the IT department and in little over a year became the head of the department. While at Clawson and Staubes I have been responsible for our Windows, linux, and phone servers, Windows desktops, asset management, assisting in all areas of legal case management, billing and financial software support, and office management.
I am a qualified IT professional and hold a Network+ certification from CompTIA and until recently, as I let it expire due to lack of use, a CCNA from Cisco. I have more than 10 years of IT experience in the legal industry. I have chosen not to specialize in any specific area to learn as much as I can about as many topics as possible.
I am currently studying for my MCSA exams. I try to increase my knowledge and usefulness by learning foreign languages and currently have a grasp of Spanish and Danish.
While not working or studying, I try to be the best husband and father I can be, by spending every breakfast and dinner together and many trips to the most magical place earth. We regularly attended and volunteer at Edwards Road Baptist Church.
- Bob Jones University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting, 2012
- Minor in Information Technology
- Continuing education from EdX.org, a online open course platform
- Inclusive Leadership – Catalyst (2018)
- Science of Happiness at Work – University of California, Berkely (2019)
- Cybersecurity – University of Washington (2019)
- Windows Server 2016 – Microsoft (2018)
- Powershell – Microsoft (2019)
- Continuing training at CBTNuggets.com, an online video training platform
- Windows 10 and MS Teams
- Windows Server 2016/2012
- IPv4 and IPv6
- Cisco IOS CLI
- Microsoft Learn, an online education platform specifically for Microsoft products
- Core Cloud Services, 2019
- Clawson and Staubes, LLC, Greenville, since 2012
- IT Supervisor and Office Manager
- Hammack Law Firm, PA, Greenville, 2009-2012
- Bookkeeper and Help Desk Technician
- Taco Casa, Greenville, 2010-2012
- Church Business Ministries, 100% travel, summers 2006-2010
- Accounting Auditor Intern
- MOS 2010 Master, Since 2009
- CCNA Routing and Switching, Expired 2019
- CompTia Network+, Expires 2021
- Official Notary Public for The State of South Carolina, Expires 2023
- Working towards MCSE Server Infrastructure
- Windows Server ’08, ’12, ’16
- Remote Desktop Services
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- iLo Management
- DL Series Enterprise Servers
- Cisco IOS for Switches and Routers
- WASP MobileAsset
- Kaseya VSA
- TrialWorks legal case management
- Samsung OfficeServ VoIP PBX